Saturday, January 12, 2019

Best of 2018: A Disclaimer

Boy, I've been doing this for a while now. Blogger was passe` when I started and now it's downright ancient. Oh well.

So for the second time, I'm releasing my best-of-the-year list with an asterisk. A disclaimer.

The following was the best album of the year for me. It's my band's album, and it was a labor of love. It may not be the best album of the year objectively, but it's my favorite because I worked so hard on it, and I make music that I like, not that would please anybody else.

So...



Kalaloch - Pacific Shores
Heather House Records 08/2018

This is our new album. I hope you like it. Please give it a listen for free on Spotify or Bandcamp or whatever. It's free to download, but we made pretty colored vinyl and CD versions if you're old-fashioned like me. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment